Why become a member?
The APAM community is open for all Medical Doctors who practice Aesthetic Medicine and those with an interest in developing their career in Aesthetics.
· All members must be Registered with the Medical Council Registrar and possess a license to practice in Malta
· All members must meet the APAM criteria
· Members regularly attend educational and scientific conferences
· Members regularly attend meetings to re-evaluate and discuss any arising queries
· The board reserves the right to revalidate members every 5 years
· Website Forum will be available for any questions and queries.
If you share our philosophy and would like to help promote Aesthetics and the right ethics in the profession, then joining APAM is a great place to start. APAM offers a membership in the following way:-
Every person who is a Medical Doctor and who works in aesthetic medicine by profession on a full time basis may apply to become a member of the Association.
The Board of Administrators will only accede to a membership request where this is in compliance with the by-laws of the Association and, in particular where the application is later supported by a recommendation and the necessary documentation indicated in the by-laws.